My First VoxBox from Influenster... the #SparkVoxBox!

Influenster is a website and app where you try and review products for free! The more social media you connect, the higher your impact score will be, which will help make you eligible for more voxobox campaigns and opportunities! The more items you review, the better! Also, the more you engage with others in discussions, the better! Let me remind you that this is a COMPLETELY FREE program, they will NEVER ask for a credit card or debit card.
  Anyways, I received my very first voxbox about two weeks ago, the #SparkVoxBox. You can search the hashtag on Instagram to see for yourself!
 What's in the box?
 -Live Clean Coconut Milk Lotion
 -Pure Silk Contour 6 blade razor
-Pantene Foam Conditioner
-Swisspers 100% Cotton Makeup Remover Wipes
 -Coupon for a free 20 ounce container of Country Crock with Sunflower Oil
 Yes! All of this!
I was, and still am, SO HAPPY!! This is all FULL-SIZED products!
The lotion was so moisturizing, it even helped with my excema. My skin is so soft and smooth and it smells sooooo good! Plus I love the look and feel of the bottle it's in!

The razor is amazing! It didn't cut my skin not once! The cover around the blades is made of a rubbery-like plastic, therefore, it bends to conform with the curves of your skin, preventing cuts. This is such an upgrade from the razor I had been using! Plus, it came with an extra blade and a holder with a suction cup on the back for the shower, so that you can keep it up! I loved it


The Swisspers makeup remover wipes were absolutely amazing! I put on a full face of makeup and these wipes removed pretty much all of it at the end of the day! Plus, they're made out of 100% cotton!


The foam conditioner from Pantene worked wonders on my hair! After just 1 use, I could tell a difference in the texture and the look of my hair! It made it so silky, smooth and shiny! Plus, it added volume! 



Lastly, the Country Crock spread made with Sunflower Oil tastes so great, I can't tell the difference between this product and real butter! It's way less fattening also! There are so many different spreads you can make with it, a card with spread recipes is provided in the Spark VoxBox!

This voxbox is awesome! I loved everything in it and I can't wait to tell you all about future voxboxes that I have the opportunity to try! 

Comments

Popular Posts