About Me

Hi! I'm Hannah Smith-Cooper and I'm here to let you all know some important things about me and what I've been doing!

First of all, I'm 19 years old, married with a 4 month old son named Thomas, who was born in December, 2017! I'm also an online student at DeVry University full-time, earning my Bachelor's degree in Business, specializing in Human Resources Management! I have just started my journey!

I was born and raised in West Virginia, and I still reside in West Virginia today!

Recently, my best friend and I have joined several sites such as, Mom's Meet, Influenster, Smiley360, and PINCHme. We're learning how to make a difference in spending and in the market for everyone we can! We've been trying to write helpful reviews on products to help other moms like us!

As you all have probably heard, West Virginia is at high poverty levels at the moment and has been for a few years now... so, I started a blog to reach further out from the websites to people who are debating on joining them. Attempting to inform them of what they may get and benefit from by joining and what the purpose of this kind of stuff is. Plus, possibly increase my family's income as most bloggers intend to.

If you want to know me better and communicate with me on a friend level, you can always add me on Facebook as Hannah Smith-Cooper, or on Instagram as tommysmommy2486! Or you can always e-mail me!

Good news! I just ordered my first sample box from PINCHme! It will be delivered to me soon, and I will be sure to show pictures of what is in there and give reviews on the products I receive!

Stay tuned to read and view my reviews on the products I receive as I will be blogging about them on my site!

Thanks everyone! God Bless!

Comments

Popular Posts