Smiley360 Review

Have you ever heard of Smiley360? It's a site where you are supposed to get to try free products, connect with others to review them and give your opinions and results, and influence the market.

I just joined about a week ago and I still haven't been able to even try to get an item to test and review! It's a little bit difficult for me to navigate the site and understand how to apply to review items and have them sent to me in the mail. I don't know if it's too early to get them where I have just completed my profile surveys or what is going on. I can't even really get any information on what I'm supposed to do next. I've been working on completing "missions". But I need advice!

So far, I'm not too fond of this site. It's almost nothing like PINCHme,, where samples come out on certain dates of the month and you "auto-fill" your box for what samples you want to try and do reviews on... it's like this site is the complete opposite!

So, if you're new to sampling sites, I just wanted to let you know my difficulties and that if you're having trouble, you're not the only one.

If anyone has experience with Smiley360 and has any helpful information for me, feel free to comment with tips and opinions!

Thank you!

Comments

Popular Posts