Shea Moisture: Raw Shea, Chamomile & Argan Oil Baby Wash & Shampoo/Lotion w/ Frankincense & Myrrh Review

Until last night, I had always stuck with Johnson's products for my baby's bathing and moisturizing needs, but now I've gotten a feel of the Shea Moisture: Raw Shea, Chamomile, & Argan Oil Baby Wash and Shampoo and Shea Moisture: Raw Shea, Chamomile & Argan Oil Baby Lotion! These products are all-natural and organic, it's high in Vitamin C, AND it's ideal for ALL skin types! NO Parabens NO Sulfates NO Mineral Oil NO Propylene Glycol NO Phthalates and it's NOT tested on animals! The Organic Shea Butter deeply moisturizes and nourishes the skin with vitamins and essential fatty acids. The Chamomile contains calming properties that help soothe the skin. The Argan Oil is high in vitamin E, which keeps the skin soft and smooth. I've never read on a baby shampoo/wash or lotion that contained Frankincense and Myrrh extracts so I did some research on them. Both Frankincense and Myrrh are resins, aka sap from trees. Frankincense can be used to help reduce acne blemishes, the appearance of large pores, prevent wrinkles, and it can help lift and tighten skin to make signs of aging come slower. Myrrh contains many antioxidant properties, so it is good for anti-aging, skin rejuvenation and wound treatment. Read more about Frankincense here: Read more about Myrrh here: So, from all the information I've collected, I've decided that this baby shampoo and wash is the absolute PERFECT product for babies! It's so beneficial for them while being safe for them at the same time! I think I've upgraded about ten-million steps from what I had been using on my baby prior to this product. When I used the baby wash and shampoo on my six-month-old son, I could immediately tell a HUGE difference within the first use. It smelled so good, it felt really smooth and light, and it only took just a little bit (about 1/2 tablespoon) to cover and rub into my son's hair, and it took about the same amount for his body! After bath time was over and I was drying him off, his hair and skin felt soooo good! The smell remained just as strong as it was in the bathtub! For a second, I thought I had already applied the lotion! I'm telling you, this stuff is top notch, it's a must-have now!
Then, I applied the lotion, and it smelled even stronger, but not too strong! I could tell a difference in his skin IMMEDIATELY after applying; it felt truly "baby smooth!" It doesn't take all that much to cover the skin evenly either and it's very thick and satisfying, not all runny like some other baby lotions. It has the same benefits and ingredients as the shampoo/body wash. Unlike the Johnson's lotion I had been using, I could still smell the lotion on him this morning! His skin was softer than it had ever been and he was just one happy, spoiled baby!
I love this product so far, and I am going to keep using it for awhile! I may explore other brands of baby skincare products every now and then, but this has become my must-have at all times for my children! If you want to find out more about the brand and discover more products that they produce, the link to their website is provided below!

Comments

Popular Posts