Tricks to Earning a VoxBox from Influenster

I've been a member of Influenster for a couple of months now, and I had yet to become eligible for a VoxBox... I was kind of disappointed, but I've kept on being involved with it every day... To be completely honest, I am now an Influenster, BzzAgent and Smiley360 addict! But recently, I discovered a new way to win a voxbox from Influenster, not only a voxbox... but a MEGA VOXBOX!!! Participating in "Twitter parties" with Influenster is the best way to win a voxbox. All you have to do is participate and respond to the questions they ask and the products they talk about and respond using the tags and hashtags they tell you to in order to be entered, and at the end of the party, they announce the winners! Well, this past week, I was lucky enough to participate in the La Roche Posay party on Twitter, and I won a MEGA VOXBOX and it's coming in the mail to me as we speak. I'm going to try the products and review them here on this post and show you all the products I won! If you haven't won or become eligible to participate in a campaign where you receive a voxbox with products to try and talk about, don't get discouraged! Just keep on participating and your time will come! Mine did, and it was when I least expected it!! I'm one happy woman at the moment! I also became eligible to try a hair mask from BzzAgent, but I haven't received it yet. When I do, I'll be sure to tell you guys about it! Keep it up girls!

Comments

Popular Posts