ASUS VivoBook S Review

Today I rented a ASUS laptop from Rent-A-Center temporarily, until I have money to purchase my own in full, to use for my college classes at DeVry online. It's the ASUS VivoBook S: Ultra Slim 15"6! I have never used an ASUS product before, so it is something very new to me. Usually I prefer HP or DELL computer wise. But I have to say, this laptop has been awesome so far, it's fast, it isn't thick and bulky and it looks really sharp! Plus there is lots of memory space for pictures, files, programs, etc. It comes with the Windows 10 program on it, it has a great screen view as well! Plus, it has 3 USB ports, an HDMI port and a place to plug in headphones or ear buds. It's Bluetooth-capable and has an 8 hour battery life also! It comes with ASUS Gift box store as well. The only cons of this laptop, is that it does not have a CD/DVD ram and it is a bit expensive!
So far, loving it!!

Comments

Popular Posts